You have chosen to become a vendor at the night market! This is an exciting opportunity and we hope you get the chance to experience it.
Here is what you need to know.
On the Second Tuesday of each month. You've signed up for June 13th.
Church & State (Enter through the big Chapel Doors)
370 S 300 E
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Night Market Attendance:
Our night markets average between 300 to 500 visitors. It is an extremely popular event.
As a vendor we expect you to dress to the theme, (Blade Runner Next) we also expect you to encourage your followers and those you invite to dress to the theme. This helps create the immersive atmosphere we seek.
How: We carefully curate our vendors.
- Selection: We will review your content, if anything creates a toxic or hateful environment we will refund you your money and un-invite you. Otherwise you're in! (Once you've paid to confirm)
- Securing your spot: At that point to secure your spot you will need to Venmo us $65 dollars. Or for an upstairs spot Venmo us $40.
- Marketing: We conduct paid marketing as well as posters and use our own powerful social media and member list to attract visitors to the night. We will also create a Facebook Event Page. We expect every vendor to invite at least 25 people to the FaceBook event. Failure to do so will result in you being dropped from the night market. We all need to do our part to make these events sing!
- Refunds: If for some reason you can't make it to the market we will give you a full refund up to two days prior to market day.
- Load-in: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Setup is first come first serve.
- Salient Points: You will need your own lighting. Your electronics need to be sourced independently (no guarantee of electric outlets). We have a limited number of tables available, let us know if you need them.