You have chosen to become a vendor at this special Allies 2 Refugees night market! This is an exciting opportunity and we hope you get the chance to experience it.
Here is what you need to know.
December 1st (Thursday)
Church & State (Enter through the big Chapel Doors)
370 S 300 E
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Night Market Attendance:
Our night markets average between 300 to 500 visitors. It is an extremely popular event.
As a vendor we expect you to dress to the theme, we also expect you to encourage your followers and those you invite to dress to the theme. This helps create the immersive atmosphere we seek.
How: We carefully curate our vendors.
- Selection: At the beginning of the month we will reach out to you to tell you, that you have been selected as a vendor.
- Securing your spot: At that point to secure your spot you will need to Venmo the allies $50 dollars for downstairs or $40 for upstairs. All vendors are required to submit payment within 48 hours of acceptance. If we do not receive your fee within 48 hours, your space will be given to another vendor.
- Refunds: If for some reason you can't make it to the market we will give you a full refund up to two days prior to market day.
- Load-in: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Setup is first come first serve.
- Salient Points: You will need your own lighting. Your electronics need to be sourced independently (no guarantee of electric outlets). We have a limited number of tables available, let us know if you need them.