The Night Market
An After Hours Makers & Flea Market
We, the SLC Lunatics, will be curating these nocturnal markets (each with a different theme) on the second Tuesday of every month.
When: 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM (7:00 PM – 10:00 PM Winter)
Where: Church & State
- 370 South 300 East / Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
What To Expect: A fantastic array of SLC purveyors, including makers, artists, treasure hunters, affiliates of the obscure, live performances, local food, & more!
Please join us for this one-of-a-kind market experience!
Guest Entry: $3
Vendors: $65 Main Floor / $40 Upstairs
The Night Market is an (all-ages) nocturnal flea, makers, & art market where vendors can (affordably) sell a selection of eclectic vintage, used & new items – including clothing, furniture, vinyl records, etc… Plus, tons of original artwork, handmade bath & body products, local food, bizarre oddities, & more! The Night Market is an absolutely phenomenal community that encourages the radical authenticity of the diverse counter-culture that is growing here in Salt Lake City! Our only rule is DO NOT HARM! Let’s all please treat one another with kindness & respect.
Vendor Booth Fee: $65 or $40 – All vendors are required to submit payment within 48 hours of acceptance. If we do not receive your fee within 48 hours, your space will be given to another vendor.
The Night Market happens *the second Tuesday* of every month!
This market will be held indoors @ Church & State (370 South 300 East SLC, UT 84111)
- All vendor spaces are first-come, first-serve!
- Vendor Set-Up: 5:00 PM – 7:00PM
- Event Time: The Night Market is open to the public; every second Tuesday from 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM (7-10PM Winter Hours)
- Vendor Load-Out: 11:00PM – 12:30AM – All vendors must be off the property by 12:45AM
All vendor spaces are approximately 100 sq. ft. in various configurations & are assigned on a first come, first serve basis at load-in. (5:00PM-7:00PM)
Reserved spots must be arranged in person, via Instagram (@slclunatics) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SLC Lunatics & The Night Market reserve the right to adjust &/or change market dates, load-in times, market building & vendor space configuration – including reserved spaces at any time; due to unforeseen circumstances. Vendors with reserved spaces will have first pick of any new configuration.